1. You need to be at least 21 years old to rent a motorcycle.
2. A major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) is required for all vehicle rentals.
3. You need a valid motorcycle license to rent any motorcycle.
4. Insurance to cover renter and bike is additional $15.00 per day. It carries a $1,000 deductible. We will provide you with a link to purchase your insurance once you have booked your motorcycle.
There are few other things to remember when renting a vehicle from KMR:
1. Safety helmets are provided free of charge.
2. We make sure you know how to operate the vehicle before you leave.
3. If you’re ever in an accident you need to report it immediately.
4. You need to follow all regulations in the Hawaii Rules of the Road Handbook.
What are Motorcycle Rental Rates?
$150 for 12 Hrs, $125/day if rented for 7 days or more.
Motorcycle Rental Damage:
In the case of a rider causing damage to a rental, the rider will be responsible for any and all damages to our motorcycles. With proper insurance this should be limited to the first $1,000 of the repair or replacement. You are also responsible to a maximum of $1,000 if the motorcycle is TOTALED or STOLEN.
Keys: A fee of $100 will be assessed if you lose or break the keys.